The Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) is responsible for ensuring that safeguarding training is provided to professionals and volunteers working with children, young people or families in Bracknell Forest (the Children’s Workforce).
- LSCB training strategy 2017 to 2018
- BFLSCB safeguarding training calendar 2018 to 2019
- BFLSCB training calendar April - September 2018
The training calendar indicates what training would be most helpful for specific professionals or volunteers, depending on their role.
Multi-agency Audit Learning Notes
- Thresholds Audit (LSCB, 2017)
- CSE Audit with feedback from young people (LSCB, 2017)
- Domestic Abuse Audit (LSCB, 2018)
The Board is not responsible for the accuracy of material on linked websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.